Author Topic: Non Shroomer 300 thirst.  (Read 60903 times)

Bamko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Non Shroomer 300 thirst.
« on: December 28, 2013, 08:06:50 AM »
I get asked about this a lot.  I will be directing people here from now on.

When you do a quest on computer you sometimes see a flying tv.  Click on it.  Some make you watch the video, some just have a time delay before you can get the shroom.  Some you can watch 3 times and it will never give you the shroom.  You will never see the shroom show up until you fight or something, so be patient.  Figure it out.

If there is no Flying tv you can then check the MUSHROOM tab on the left, then Gratis, then video.  If they have one available at that moment, you will get it. 

When the video is done the button on bottom right turns green, click it and wait until it says "success" then click it again.  If you skip this you will not get the shroom.

If you hover over your shroom inventory you can see how many you have gotten so far (unless you bought some, in which case, subtract that number from the total in your head)  I have gotten 366 so far on S10(us). That is a lot of free shrooms.  That is not enough to spend any looking for potions in the magic shop, or buying items using shrooms, or doing scrapbook without waiting 10 minutes between or doing 20 dungeon attempts in a row.  If you insist on doing that, either buy shrooms or recognize that you will not have your 50% mount and 300 thirst a day for long.  I check an insane amount for shrooms and I like to keep 100 extra on hand... it is not easy.  and Some days are better than others.  If you can not get them often, either check more often or accept reality.  I do not make the rules.

If I spent them the way many who argue with me about how to do it do, then I too would not have enough.  And I am getting up in the middle of the night 2-3 times just to check my "mushroom farm" (see if any videos are ready).  Are you doing that too?  Nope, then you likely will not have as many as I do.

Waste them looking for items in shops, or repetitive dungeon or area usage?  Well, hope it was worth it, now you are out of them. 

But if you budget them well, you can probably keep 300 thirst a day and keep a 50% mount.  I do.

avillastar

• View Profile
Re: Non Shroomer 300 thirst.
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 08:35:22 AM »
Thanks this helped me alot as i am a non-shroomer.. but im not nearly as high as your level lol
-Know thyself-

avillastar s10

beroun

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 09:23:55 AM »
I actually don't get that flying TV at all.

Mr Scorpio

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 05:17:46 PM »
Make sure tube off is not checked. Go to options and take a look.  I think you also have to be at least lvl 100 to get the tube.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 05:19:55 PM by Mr Scorpio »

beroun

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2014, 01:01:14 PM »
No no, don't worry, I have checked that. I am just from the czech Republic, here we hardly ever get ads...  :-[