Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 154366 times)

Bamko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Introductions
« on: April 06, 2014, 06:37:11 AM »
Hello, I am Bamko, and this is a subdomain of my site, glompzilla.org. 

I play many games, and have for a long time.  Right now I am starting over on a WoW private server. 

I am one of the highest ranked level one's on S2, I just started playing a lost character on S5.  I am an officer in Be Cool on S9 and s10 and I play seriously casually with my own guild on S8, all US servers. 

Feel free to introduce yourself in the reply.

Effrenus

• View Profile
Re: Introductions
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 04:31:58 AM »
The forum not so bad GJ :))
btw so shame there is no Be Cool on s5 :(

burzum

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 10:46:24 AM »
good job dude!!

beroun

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 09:30:15 AM »
I am beroun, officer of the guild Be Cool in s9.us. I play Shakes & Fidget and World of Tanks, if you play WoT too, just mail me (better in the game, I will not be visiting this forum too often).

I have played on s13 (account  deleted) and now I only play on s9.us (officer), s3.nl (Netherlands, guild leader), and s1.ca (Canada, member of top 1 guild Rough Riders).

I am a non-shroomer that can get into top 100 in very active servers (such as Czech and German), and into top 15 in less active servers (such as USA, Canada or Netherlands, top positions 14, 28 and 2, respectively), and no, I don't get that flying TV (or hardly ever at least).

As I am an officer, feel free to ask me whatever question or doubt you have.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 09:37:26 AM by beroun »

Doogen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 07:09:52 PM »
Hey, I'm Doogen in the S&F. I play on S1 and S9 on the US servers. My husband got me curious about this game since I would always see him checking his toon when we first started dating. He is only on the S1 US Serer as Chopra. I play casually, just before and after work every day unless gone on a trip.

Mr Scorpio

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2014, 05:31:49 PM »
Wassup Be Cool from Mr Scorpio in Baltimore MD USA.  Usually got S&F on whenever I am online in the background at work or at home while watching the game (baseball , football, whatever.  Check in by phone too.  Just one account on S9.  Just started playing Tiny Island on German S2.

Bamko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2014, 05:47:14 PM »
Welcome to the forum Mr Scorpio, Doogen and Beroun.  Nice to see new faces.  :)